Clarksville, IN / Louisville, KY
End date will be the following Friday, Oct. 27th, so perhaps I will have one more opportunity to visit the science museum this weekend.NJ is not available to us as Mitch needs a special certification for that job. However, an arm of that same project is available in Virginia Beach (actually, Williamsburg VA) and possibly also in Savannah, GA. If he works either of those, he will automatically get the certification. We will know later today or tomorrow if Savannah is available. In the meantime, I am doing extensive research into which location is more preferable for us (variables include distance between NY and Raleigh, distance to nearest synagogue, availability and quality of campgrounds, distance to "civilization" (supermarket and other stores), and fun things to do in the area. How I love research! Of course, after doing all this, I'll learn that Savannah is also not available right now. But it'll be fun to do anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.