Mitch here. In Reno Nevada!
Yes, by myself.
Previous post by Cheryl explains why I'm out here alone.
First of all.
Besides the 9 hrs of flying with two layovers I discovered that Reno is almost as weird as Austin Texas
Here's my first photo getting off the plane in Reno
Still quite a shock, even though I've been in Vegas before.
Now we'll talk about my work later.
It's after shabbos, needed to go get some food, decided to stop off here.
So, I wandered into the annual chalk art festival
Couldn't resist stopping and listening to the band ...
Here's a SHORT sample clip of this blues band..(only 25 mb), but I DO have a 200 mb clip if you really really want it!
Anyway amazing time
Here are a few photos of the chalk art
That's called "Escher's water park" (as in M.C. Escher) complete with a 3-D interactive photo op!
and here is a full link to the pictures I took from this festival
anyway that's it for now...
Mitch




Thank you Mitch. We really enjoyed the extra photos of the chalk art festival, just awesome! We had never heard of it before. Make sure you add this job to your resume, and we sincerely hope this becomes a stepping stone to other jobs.
ReplyDelete