Thursday, March 14, 2019

MItch Sez: (The Journey Y5:D251)

Yes, it's me, the silent one.

Cheryl totally underplayed her birthday post yesterday.  She's really learning to code.
Even if it is in Wordpress.   It's still a lot of work.  

Imagine a set of nested Russian dolls.
  • The largest doll contains 6-7 other dolls.
  •  In this case, the large doll is a 'theme' for Wordpress.
    • The next smaller doll is another theme that does another function.
      • The next smaller doll is another theme that does another function.
 It keeps doing this, and getting more and more convoluted, but much more detailed.  Each theme/function has it's own administration and rules.

Very, Very  proud of her.  I'm occasionally giving her a couple of hints, but she's doing most of it on her own!

Oh, and I still like my date formatting.  I think it's more meaningful then "Day 1720".

Your thoughts?  Oh yeah, you thought I  was dead.
Nope, just up at 2 in the morning!

Cheers to all:
Mitch B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.