Virginia Beach, VA
It was a really nice day, doing things that will be carved in the memory bank. I will only give a very brief summary, as there's so much to write about, as well as making a photo album to share, and I don't have the time or energy to do it now. So, to be continued hopefully tomorrow or later this week ....- Went to the beach
- Went to a sand sculpting championship exhibit
- Rode a surrey on the boardwalk
- Visited a farmer's market
One thing I will add about my impressions of the area from driving around... other than the beach section, which reminds me of Panama City Beach and Myrtle Beach, with all the tourist & beach item shops, and numerous restaurants and hotels/resorts, the rest of the area reminds me very much of Cary/Raleigh, NC with numerous "commons" -- kind of like a bunch of strip malls put together, one after the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.