Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Schooled - Day 1191 (Year 4, Day 96)

Clarksville, IN / Louisville, KY

Recall yesterday I said we had tickets to see The Moth storytelling, and Mitch was going to try to tell a story about being schooled.  Specifically, it was going to be about building special relationships, especially an (almost) 40 year marriage.

Well, I think he was more strongly schooled in something else: the need to avoid running over or into curbs and sidewalks!  Needless to say, we missed the show and spent the 2 1/2 hours sitting in the truck waiting for a tire repair person to come (right outside the theater) because when parking, he got too close to the curb which knocked the valve stem off yet again, causing the tire to immediately go flat.

Once again, plans made in bubbles.  At least I'm glad I brought my tablet along so at least I had something to read to pass the time.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.