Lexington, NC
First, my last post on June 6th: I guess the date got away from me. Tonight I recalled that June 6th is a milestone date -- On 6/6/2014, 3 years ago, we said good-bye for the last time to our sticks & bricks home in Fanwood, NJ and headed out the door towards our next chapter. The closing of the house didn't happen as expected (you can read about it if it you click on the Page to the right, "The Next Chapter: Part I).Anyway, if things go according to plan, we should be leaving here 1 week from tomorrow. Two things that I want to remember are (1) "our" swing by the lake where we go every Saturday: the beauty of the lake, the smell of the water, the sound of the waves lapping upon the shore, the serenity of the location; and (2) the magical light show at dusk put on by the fireflies.
Our next location will be on the Tar River where they claim there's a lot of fishing. We shall see how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.