Asheville, NC
Hard to believe it's been 10 days since I've written, and unfortunately I don't have much to report on as it's still "a day in the life" with nothing new or exciting happening - just work and errands as usual.Just noting that buds and blossoms are on the trees, lots of people out on the greenway and the river in shorts and sleeveless shirts, and the colors of spring are popping up all over the place. I'm sure there's so many more that I don't see because I don't get out farther than the campground except on Sunday when I run errands with Mitch.
First photo are the purple trees that line the highway behind the campground (photo didn't come out very well); the others are just some random flowers by a storefront. Maybe if the weather and time permit on Sunday, we can visit the NC Arboretum (I'd say the gardens at Biltmore, but not worth $100 to get in).


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.