Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring?? - Day 643 (Yr 2, Day 278)

Asheville, NC

Today is the first day of spring (March 21st) but the weather makes you wonder, as we had a freeze warning.  It was in the 70s all week and then, just as spring arrived, it went down into the 20s overnight and won't get above 40 today.  At least all the signs of spring are here: I see daffodils and crocuses coming out of the ground, and leaves and flowers on many trees now.  Although I have the fireplace and heater on now, I have no doubt that pretty soon I'll be complaining about the heat!!!

Mitch got a preliminary list of where he might be sent next (where his skills are needed most):  Missouri or the Dakotas!  I really hope things work out for my business instead, as those are not places I want to spend long term.  But it's all in G-d's hands (man plans, G-d laughs, so not making any plans yet, except that we would like to stay here until the end of Passover, which is April 29th).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.