Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Electric problems - Day 574 (Yr 2, Day 209)

Asheville, NC

There is a dead post running between our site and a few sites down.  Owner is aware but it can't be fixed because the ground it too cold to dig up!!  Should be back in the 50s on Thursday, so maybe he'll get to it by then.  Meanwhile, power hasn't stayed on longer than 2-3 minutes at a time all day.  Glad I have a good laptop battery!  If I need to use the microwave, guess I'll run the generator for a little while.  Only problem with that is that with the cold temps, the furnace has been kicking on so we're going through a lot of propane.

It is also extremely windy here today.  I feel the rig shake vigorously with every huge gust!  At least looking out of the window at the river is pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.