Monday, June 15, 2020

A few photos - Day 2187 (Year 6, Day 348)

Land O'Lakes, FL

It was a bit too hot and I was a bit too sore to make the trek down to the lake today, but I took a few "local" photos.

The main entrance, from inside the entrance (this is just steps from my front door, to the right)


Our site. I don't know why, before coming here, I didn't remember any trees.  There are plenty!  In fact, the tree in front gives plenty of shade.  I sat outside for a while today.  Although it was very hot in the sun, it was about 10* less in the shade, and there was a pleasant breeze.


The next 2 photos are looking towards the end of my "street."  The 2nd one is a zoom-in.  If you look closely at the center, the blue you see is a glimpse of the lake.  Hopefully later this week I can take more photos of some of the landscaping along the route and of the lake itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.