Zephyrhills, FL
As always, nothing exciting. Haven't explored any interesting places. Life as always. Of course, always grateful that we're alive, have our health, have food on the table and a roof over our head. Some day, perhaps, our dream to travel where and when we want will come to fruition.For me, most days my 10 active clients keep me fairly busy. Thank goodness they ALL don't have needs on the same day!
For Mitch, he is still (since Dec. 2018) looking for employment. He gets calls almost daily from various recruiters and has many irons in the fire, but no firm offers yet. A bunch of very interesting ones (including for a cruise line) that we're hoping for. At the moment (today, 9/17 thru next Wed. 9/25 midnight), he has another one-off assignment installing WiFi at an Air National Guard airforce base. In July he did this in Reno, NV. Now he is in Albuquerque, NM. If he can do 2 of these jobs a month, we could survive financially, although I have mixed feelings about him being gone. On one hand, I enjoy my freedom and the lack of having to clean up clutter; on the other, I miss him terribly.
Today, the campground has hired a company to trim all the trees here. They are currently cutting down the tree above me. I hope they know what they're doing and it doesn't fall on me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.