Virginia Beach, VA
I haven't written for about a week, and sadly, I don't have anything interesting to report on. I still haven't had a chance to upload anything from our Jamaica vacation (and at this point, I'm not sure I ever will in the near future). In the interim, nothing eventful has happened.
Honestly, I'm getting pretty tired and frustrated. This is not the lifestyle I had hoped for. On the one hand, we're both extremely grateful that we have a livelihood (although it's rough since one of my biggest clients is experiencing a huge slump so I'm down about 3/4 of my income), but we'd both really love to go where and when we want. Virginia Beach at the moment is COLD -- got to below 32 degrees this a.m. Naturally, this lifestyle so far has given us many more travel opportunities than we could ever had imagined, and we've had plenty of great memories. But we want to make more, and nowadays, it just "a day in the life."
We both need to work vigilantly to figure out a way that we can make a living on the road without being tied down to a specific location. Gotta be something we can create to resell, or some way to offer our services online. That is what will take up our (my) time for the next few days/weeks.
Of course, any of my readers are welcome to post suggestions!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.