Austin, TX
It was a lovely evening last night and since Mitch was at a dinner meeting, I grilled a steak. I noticed that although this place looks like an RV park and is called one, it is more of a community. They don't rent spaces to overnighters or weekenders; only monthlies and yearlies, so everyone is well settled in. By 5:30 most folks returned from work and school and the place was jumping with folks outside, and neighbors visiting neighbors. I met a few myself. Also, when I ventured out a bit more, the surroundings really weren't so terrible. I won't be miserable here. Not ecstatic, but not unhappy.And a note about the weather -- it's February 7th and it was 87 degrees today!!! Wish there was a pool here. It'll be in the mid to upper 80s again tomorrow and then back to the 70s on Thursday. I'm appreciating not having freezing days (although you just never know around here).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.