Monday, July 11, 2016

Nothing new under the sun - Day 749 (Yr 3, Day 16 )

Bismarck, ND

Yes, dear friends & family; we're still here with nothing eventful having taken place this past week.  Almost every day or night has brought some pretty powerful storms with high winds and hail (with our weather station constantly screeching its alarm), but we've been very fortunate so far that the worst of the storms have been a few miles away, not directly overhead, so no problems.

Although the temps have been in the low to mid 80's, Sunday was 95.  Other than going out to the supermarket, we decided to stay indoors in the a/c.  Mitch finished covering the last chair, so now we have a matching set.  They came out really lovely.  I would love to make some matching placemats out of the leftover fabric, but being that I can hardly sew a button on a shirt, I'm not sure how to sew the fabric.  I'm sure if I attempt it, it will look like the work of a kindergartener; nothing to be proud of.  On one hand, I may attempt it anyway.  On the other hand, I may look for someone who sews and hire them to do it for me.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.